Beaverton Baha'i Center
The Baha'i Community initiates and organizes many neighborhood activities all over the world. The goals of these activities are to
- Spiritualize and unify neighborhood communities
- Provide spiritually and morally uplifting activities for junior youth (aged about 12-14) and older youth in contrast to the negative activities promoted by our media
- Provide local childrens' classes to promote a spiritual and positive outlook
- Provide local gathering points for interfaith prayers and discussions
- Provide classes on how to empower ourselves to improve the life of our neighborhoods
The Baha'i Faith has no clergy so these activities are carried out by individuals who sometimes are members of the Baha'i Community and often are not. There are many of these activities in Beaverton and in the Washington County area. If you would like to be involved in these activities or would like to introduce children and youth to some spiritual and positive alternatives then you can contact the Beaverton Baha'i Community by clicking here and under Category choosing "Request information about neighborhood activities".
We are compiling a table of these activities. Use the scroll bars to explore and use the contact information to request information about activities of interest to you. With most browsers you can right click on the table and choose to open frame in a new window or tab to see the whole table without scrolling.